DOUBLE TOUGH APPROACH TO SHARING INFORMATION
The good and the bad…judge for yourself.
“She blinded me with science” is the name of the game here. Did you know that by reading my words you are creating new brain cells to replace dormant or dead brain cells? This is called Neuro Genesis, the generation of new brain cells prompted by challenging the brain in various ways.
For many years we were taught that once you damage your brain that it is impossible to repair. But recently, this proven medical fact has been proven NOT TRUE.
Science (Patients) has discovered that we create brain cells by challenging our brain in ways that we weren’t aware of. Therefore this section is dedicated to the tireless hours, days, months, now years of research that led to the creation of this website. Knowledge is power to those with disabilities, please feast on these links and factoids.
If the answers were delivered right to your laptop, would you believe them to be true? Welcome to the jungle gym for your brain. Play nicely with the others we don’t want ideas spilling everywhere…or do we?
1. “In 2014, a ground-breaking pre-clinical study published in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease proved that small amounts of THC can help reduce (and in some cases, even reverse) the symptoms of Alzheimer’s Disease. Since then, other studies have added further evidence for the combined neuroprotective power of both CBD and THC in treating this deadly disease.”
2. “According to brain experts, cannabis has shown considerable promise for treating the cause of dementia and Alzheimer’s, but federal regulators keep blocking their path toward a cure.”
3. “Contrary to conventional wisdom, brain regeneration is possible. One promising therapy that promotes neurogenesis and is effective in pre-clinical studies of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s is near infrared light therapy, and it may improve other mental illnesses and neurodegenerative disorders including dementia, stroke, ALS, and traumatic brain injury as well.”
4. “Past research has implicated CBD in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease because of its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effects, but due to the irreversible nature of the disease’s progression, real breakthroughs are hard to make.”
5. Studies on CBD & Alzheimer’s
6. “A new research review investigating CBD’s potential therapeutic properties for Alzheimer’s disease suggests the compound could be beneficial for treating the neurodegenerative disease.”